Douglas B. Wilson is a civil lawsuit mediator who is also an Attorney at Law.
Doug works with attorneys, (judges) and their clients to help them settle disputes, bring closure to ongoing conflicts and save people time, money and stress.
He’s been described by clients and colleagues alike as “conscientious, respectful, attentive, persistent and a hard worker.”
Doug has been a licensed practicing attorney for 41 years, the last 15 as a mediator.
Working on your behalf, Doug will:
- Negotiate and skillfully break any impasses to amicably resolve your dispute in a timely manner
- Show compassion, patience and persistence in working through details and nuances
- Remain completely neutral, unbiased and impartial in helping you to receive a fair settlement
- Approach the process with a facilitative and evaluative mindset
- Balance his natural curiosity, art of asking quality questions, and creativity to reach the core of your conflict
- Use strong listening, rapport-building and communication skills to understand the positions of all parties involved
- Break down complex issues and sticking points efficiently and effectively to bring closure to your dispute
- Assist all parties and attorneys involved in a risk analysis focused on the strengths and weaknesses of their position
- Manage the entire mediation process for you